Here are some thoughtful gifts to give a loved one or friend at Christmas who has left the hospital after surgery. These are going to be helpful and very welcomed.
I was in the hospital for 17 days when I was having brain surgery and recovery. You can read my story here. If I am honest, I had no interest in doing anything as I was so drugged up. But when I got home, I now had 6 weeks before I could go back to work. It was so important to stay sane and keep myself busy. I was so grateful for gifts from friends and family. I even bought myself some gifts to help with my recovery. These are my favourites!
Here are my suggestions for Surgery Recovery Gifts This Christmas
Automatic Shut-off Electrics
Colouring Books and More
- Adult Coloring Books : Stress Relieving Designs Animals, Mandalas, Flowers, Paisley Patterns
- Colour Therapy Colouring Pencil
Books (Books and Kindles By Brain Tumour Warriors)
- Sickbed To Summits: The Story Of Triumph Over Adversity
- A Brain Tumour’s Travel Tale
- Recovering Life After A Brain Tumour
Children’s Books (Books to help children understand illness in a family)
I hope this list helps someone! I know it’s helping me!