Amazon Prime Days are back this 13th and 14th October 2020! A great time for buying all the things you need this Autumn and things you want to prepare for Christmas! This is a sale that is exclusively for Prime Members only and a great way to really save on just about every item Amazon has to sell.
Normally this event happens in the summer but due to the Covid-19 pandemic, it has been delayed.
Start searching for your favourites on Amazon and put it into your ‘Wish List’. That way you can just go there on the 13th and 14th.
If you don’t have Amazon Prime, check out the 30-day FREE TRIAL so you can join the PRIME DAY.
Bookmark these links so you don’t have to spend ages searching for them on the 13th and 14th.
What are the best Amazon Prime deals to expect in 2020?
Automatic Shut-off Electrics
Colouring Books and More
- Adult Coloring Books : Stress Relieving Designs Animals, Mandalas, Flowers, Paisley Patterns
- Colour Therapy Colouring Pencil
Books (Books and Kindles By Brain Tumour Warriors)
Children’s Books (Books to help children understand illness in a family)
What is Amazon Prime?
For £7.99/month, Amazon Prime members can:
- Access unlimited, FREE One-Day Delivery on millions of items and same-day delivery in select residential postcodes
- Enjoy unlimited instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows, through Prime Video
- Read as much as they want from a rotating selection of more than a thousand books, recent magazine issues, comics, Kindle singles and more, on any device at any time
- Securely store an unlimited amount of photos with anywhere access through Prime Photos
- Listen to over two million songs on Prime Music
- Get exclusive, early access to daily Lightning Deals
I hope this list helps someone! I know it’s helping me!