Having no purpose to get up except to eat and take medication can leave you too much time to worry about your situation and your future.
Here are 11 Top Ways To Keep Busy while you are stuck at home.
- Brain Trainer game, Nintendo DS
- Glass Painting can be done as little or much as you want and you can sit and do it, you don’t have to be skilled either.
- Audiobooks have been around a long time but it is not the first thing you think about. Have you heard of Audible?
- Go for a walk outside
- Write a Book about your story
- Send and receive postcards from around the world. Find Out More Here
- Do some Genealogy
- Start a Blog
- Look at YouTube Vlogs or make a Vlog
- Have a clear-out and put things ready for the charity shop
Have you ever wondered what famous peoples hobbies are… No….., me neither lol but I love getting everyone more ideas.
Here are some from the 100 Celebrity Hobbies. I have a few here that I think were great.
Facts: More money is spent on gardening than on any other hobby
Quote: “The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.” – Dorothy Parker
What do you do to keep busy?